KRAB MEDIA & MARKETING, A PROPRIETORSHIP HAVING ITS REGISTERED OFFICE AT NO.766, 24TH CROSS, OFF KR ROAD, BANASHANKARI II STAGE, BANGALORE – 560070, INDIA IS THE PROPRIETOR OF THE NAME ‘KAADOO ™ ‘ AND ASSOCIATED DOMAIN NAMES AND TRADEMARKS AS USED ON THE SITE (WWW.KAADOO.IN / www.kaadoothebiggame.com ). FOR THE SAKE OF CONVENIENCE, KRAB MEDIA & MARKETING IS REFERRED TO HEREIN AS ‘KAADOO’.
- You have the right to access and correct your Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time.
- As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information. However, when you order products or services as a Kaadoo subscriber, Kaadoo may collect the following Personal Information from you: (a) Contact information such as your name, phone and fax numbers, address and email address; (b) Billing information such as the number, expiration date, card type and billing address of your credit card; and (c) Demographic information such as your job title, job description and company name and company type. Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
- When you use the Site, Kaadoo or third parties authorized by Kaadoo may also collect certain technical and routing information about your computer to facilitate your use of the Site and its services. For example, Kaadoo may log environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, CPU speed, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer. Kaadoo uses these environmental variables to facilitate and track your use of the Site and its services. Kaadoo also uses such environmental variables to measure traffic patterns on the Site. To better understand the needs of visitors to the Site, Kaadoo may occasionally match such information with your Personal Information.
- In order to reduce errors in Kaadoo’s database, authenticate users and prevent abuse of Kaadoo’s system, Kaadoo may on occasion supplement the Personal Information you submit to us with information from third-party sources. As permissible, Kaadoo may also supplement the information you provide to us with demographic and other information (such as age or interest in photography) stored in third-party databases in order to make it more likely that marketing communications Kaadoo sends will be of interest to you.
- Kaadoo uses one or more outside credit card processing companies to bill you for the goods and services. To the best of Kaadoo’s knowledge, these companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- Kaadoo stores information that it collects through cookies, log files, transparent images, and/or third party sources to create a summary of your preferences. Kaadoo ties your personally identifiable information, and/or your membership usage history, to information in the summary, in order to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the site for you and/or to determine your preferences.
- Kaadoo further reserves the right to disclose your Personal Information as required by law (e.g., to comply with court order or legal process served on Kaadoo) and when it believes that disclosure is necessary to protect Kaadoo’s rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. Kaadoo may also disclose information about you if it determines that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
- Kaadoo will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to delete your account or request that Kaadoo no longer uses your information to provide you services, you may please contact Kaadoo with instructions to that effect. Kaadoo will respond to your request within thirty (30) days. Kaadoo will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce its agreements.
- You may choose not to receive Kaadoo’s email updates, newsletters and/or partner emails by clicking on the link on the Site and making the appropriate selections. The choice to opt out of such communications is also generally available during the sign-up process. Kaadoo will still contact you when there are changes to the Terms of Service or Submitter Terms & Conditions, as applicable. In addition, Kaadoo will still send you service-related announcements including, but not limited to, a registration email, benefit notification emails, emails automatically triggered by actions you took on the Site and bill related notices. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you wish not to receive them, you have the option of deactivating your account.
- The Personal Information that you provide in connection with the use of the Site is protected in several ways: (a) Access by you to your account profile is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. You should strive to use a strong, alpha-numeric password which you should not divulge to anyone; (b) Kaadoo strives to protect the Personal Information submitted, both during transmission and once it is received. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While Kaadoo uses commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, it cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Kaadoo does not intend to solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under eighteen (18), do not enter information on this Site or engage of Kaadoo’s services. If you believe a child of yours under the age of eighteen (18) has entered Personal Information please contact Kaadoo to have the data removed.